Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-26-2010, 08:27 PM)No1s_perfectt Wrote:
(11-26-2010, 07:14 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Alright guys here's my last batch of Unonova, Zekrom will be doing Reshiram and Maggyo and we'll be done Unonova. *cheers* Big Grin So anyway here's the second to last post of Unonova shinys:

[Image: ShinyBaoppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyBaoppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHiyuppuanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruFanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruFanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyPururiruManimated.gif] [Image: ShinyPururiruManimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumn.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedAutumnback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpring.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSpringback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummer.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedSummerback.gif]

[Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinter.gif] [Image: ShinyShikijikaanimatedWinterback.gif]

[Image: ShinyYanappuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyYanappuanimatedback.gif]

OKay there we are, now I'll be taking my Shiny Recolors up to Sinnoh Tongue
(11-26-2010, 06:58 PM)No1s_perfectt Wrote: Hello, i was wondering if i could put in a request for a shiny Skarmory.

I was gonna focus on Sinnoh, but I'll do it for you.

Awesome! thanks Genki ^_^

Of course if noone has ripped it yet, I'll have to ask someone becuz I'm not the best @ rips, just recolors Tongue


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-26-2010, 09:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)