Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The 493 GBA Project
#5
(11-25-2010, 09:54 AM)seiyouh Wrote: back's!!

[Image: zoroark_by_seiyouh.gif]
[Image: chimchars_by_seiyouh.png][Image: monferno_by_seiyouh.png][Image: infernape_by_seiyouh.png]
Sorry, but there won't be any 5th Gen Pokemon (I don't like spoilers), and I'm handling all the backsprites by myself.

But those are still really well made, btw. The reason why I'm handling all backsprites by myself is because I'm just using parts of the B/W full backsprite, but if I decide not to do that, then those Chimchar, Monferno, and Infernape sprites will be accepted, but for right now, 986 (493x2) sprites is too much work, so it's just front sprites at the moment.


Messages In This Thread
The 493 GBA Project - by Chaos Rush - 11-23-2010, 08:40 PM
RE: The 493 GBA Project - by BynineB - 11-24-2010, 03:43 PM
RE: The 493 GBA Project - by Chaos Rush - 11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
RE: The 493 GBA Project - by seiyouh - 11-25-2010, 09:54 AM
RE: The 493 GBA Project - by Chaos Rush - 11-25-2010, 12:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)