Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Here's more shiny's from the machine XDDD. IT cracks me up that Kurumayu is albino when it's shiny Big Grin

[Image: ShinyChobomakianimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGamagaruanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGamagaruanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGamarogeanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGamarogeanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGigiaruanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGigiaruanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGigigiaruanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGigigiaruanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGobittoanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGobittoanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyGoruuguanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyGoruuguanimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyHahakomorianimated.gif] [Image: ShinyHahakomorianimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyKokoromorianimated.gif] [Image: ShinyKokoromorianimatedback.gif]

[Image: ShinyKurumayuanimated.gif] [Image: ShinyKurumayuanimatedback.gif]

~Now back to work Tongue
(11-24-2010, 02:59 PM)albertos Wrote: Kojondo:
[Image: Kojondo_espalda_G5_brillante.gif]
Later the back

I said I was doing Kojondo and already started, so now I wasted my time thanx a lot..........T_T

Kojondo back:
[Image: ShinyKojondoanimatedback.gif]


Baffuron back:
[Image: ShinyBaffuronbackanimated.gif]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-24-2010, 03:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)