Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poker Night at the Inventory
#50
So I'm hearing so many good things about this game and I'm thinking about getting it.

Plus I've watched a video showing someone winning the Iron Curtain and I couldn't help but crack up at Strong Bad and Heavy's conversation about nightmares and the Jibblies. That kinda sealed the deal for me.


Messages In This Thread
Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 08-28-2010, 01:09 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Alpha Six - 11-23-2010, 04:23 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 02:00 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by GaryCXJk - 11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 01:24 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by GaryCXJk - 11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Chutzpar - 11-23-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by TomGuycott - 11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Rosencrantz - 11-23-2010, 07:04 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 08:51 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)