Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poker Night at the Inventory
#45
Right now I suck at poker.

I'm trying to unlock all decks and tables, but that's pretty much impossible if I keep losing tens of thousands. It's a surprise I'm still in the positives in the overall statistics.

Also working on getting all achievements. Straight Flush is hard to get.


Messages In This Thread
Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 08-28-2010, 01:09 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Alpha Six - 11-23-2010, 04:23 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 02:00 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by GaryCXJk - 11-23-2010, 02:35 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 01:24 AM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by GaryCXJk - 11-23-2010, 01:20 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Chutzpar - 11-23-2010, 02:39 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by TomGuycott - 11-23-2010, 03:05 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Rosencrantz - 11-23-2010, 07:04 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Keychain - 11-23-2010, 08:51 PM
RE: Poker Night at the Inventory - by Cobalt Blue - 11-23-2010, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)