Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-22-2010, 04:26 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote:
(11-22-2010, 04:05 PM)Misdreavous525 Wrote:
(11-22-2010, 03:25 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote: Here's Zorua Shiny:
[Image: 570s.gif] [Image: 570sb.gif]

I can't recolor Zoruark because the shiny have one color more than the normal, you should recolor every frame Sad

Why hasn't my Doredia recolor been added on the site, yet where all the other GIFs are

Because Jefelin said that your Shiny have an error, or isn't it?

Well I took it from his sprite sheet and he said he could be wrong
Why the hell did someone do a Gochirezeru recolor, when i said I would?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-22-2010, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)