Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project

(11-19-2010, 03:44 PM)Zekrom101 Wrote: I fixed the white line on the right site Wink
[Image: 640s.gif]

Edit:
And Shiny Kerudio for Misdreavous525 ;D

[Image: 647s.gif] [Image: 647sb.gif]

I kinda wanted to do it myself, but nvm Sad
(11-19-2010, 04:37 PM)Ploaj Wrote: Hey I wouldn't mind ripping and animating togepi togetic and togekiss because I was going to eventually anyway. Big Grin
Edit:
I have them ripped but i'll have to post them tonight because I have to go somewhere OK.

I already called Togekiss
I will recolor; Doredia, Yannakie, Desukan, Victini, Marakacchi and the Gochi and Ranku lines.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-20-2010, 12:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)