Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

8-bit-ish Phantoon Sprite Sheet
#8
The main issue I see is that you seem to have a bad palette to begin with.

I can see that you tried to shade, but you shaded areas that didn't really needed to be shaded much or at all. Also, the head crest on yours looks more like an indention or something.

(I'm actually tempted now to have my own hand at this.)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Gors - 09-21-2008, 02:27 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Ultimate Ridley - 09-21-2008, 02:49 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Gors - 09-21-2008, 02:56 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by BIG PIRANHA - 09-21-2008, 03:10 PM
RE: 8-bit-ish Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Ekoi - 09-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)