Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
@Zekrom101:
You were great, superb, however as you're starting I suggest you be careful with the color of the outlines (also changed many times)

@A.J Nitro:
Wow, finally all the icons of the 5 GEN, the remaining good shinys and to animate those who are not animated.
Well I told you long ago that I will focus on the generation that wins in the survey that I put in WAH (forum to which I belong) and so far is winning the 4, followed by the 3, so it is very likely to be one of those two next to do Cool


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 11-18-2010, 05:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)