Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Illusion of Time/Gaia [Ripping project no. 10]
#39
The reply:
Galen Puronen Wrote:Yes, I used a special program when couldn't get them out any other way.
Here's the link:

http://www.pikensoft.com/programs-bgmapper.html

It's a good program but as you can see you have to put the sprites back
together from pieces. This is the first real sprite sheet I've ever made
and there were things I couldn't do so some sprites are missing. Once you
get used to the program it's easy to use.
Let's see, this should be a very good tool =)

ah, and some WIPs from Will, Freedan, Shadow & the objects:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1244/shadowe.png
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/235/willx.png
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/339/freedanfinal.png
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7135/...bjects.png


Messages In This Thread
RE: Illusion of Time/Gaia [Ripping project no. 10] - by Davy Jones - 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)