Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(11-11-2010, 08:16 AM)Jefelin Wrote:
(11-11-2010, 08:04 AM)Misdreavous525 Wrote: Has anyone done the Otamaro line? If not I'll be happy to do them
Head over here is the list of sprites made and those yet to do
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=...48N#gid=0,
If you want to participate must send a PM to Deneb with your e-mail, you can add and edit the list, synopsis of all be a lot of confusion, I hope you understand.

What method will you use to rip?, the rips should be of high quality Smile
Lucky friend, and thanks for wanting to help Wink

Yeah I was already sent that and since noone's name were there I was asking, though then again noone had Kerudio but he's been finished.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Misdreavous525 - 11-11-2010, 08:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)