Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Another Random Model
#6
Well done, man ! Not much more to say now. Maybe consider making the sword ? Shy

I gotta say, I'm a fan of low-poly models. They have this special charm to them. It's like 8-bit pixel art, you know ? I think you did an awesome job at reproducing that, and I congratulate you on your apparently omnivarious skills.

May I ask how and with what you model, and how long it took you to be this good ? I think I'm gonna try modeling one of these days, and you seem to be the best person who can inform me on that. Also, what is that outling cel-shading software ?

That said, I'm gonna stop derailing this thread.


Messages In This Thread
Another Random Model - by Kitsu - 11-10-2010, 01:57 AM
RE: Another Random Model - by Lexou Duck - 11-10-2010, 02:45 AM
RE: Another Random Model - by E-Man - 11-10-2010, 08:12 AM
RE: Another Random Model - by gabrielwoj - 11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
RE: Another Random Model - by Kitsu - 11-10-2010, 01:56 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by E-Man - 11-10-2010, 02:42 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by Lexou Duck - 11-10-2010, 02:38 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by Shadowth117 - 11-10-2010, 02:42 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by Kitsu - 11-10-2010, 03:06 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-11-2010, 11:33 AM
RE: Another Random Model - by Kitsu - 11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
RE: Another Random Model - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 11-11-2010, 05:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)