Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
You guys are working too on the party icons? (the icons of the menu) because I can extract from the rom, I found it!
Note that, there is a jumping animation ^^
Also, you can stay everything of party for me, I have the specialist, dump directly from the NDS rom...
One thing what will be annoying, the party animations are on different files, like anm folder, you must get the pallete file of everyone and find by yourself, this is pretty trick too... So it's just like non animated party icons, but I got them all, shiny etc


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by gabrielwoj - 11-08-2010, 02:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)