Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

8-bit-ish Phantoon Sprite Sheet
#6
I updated the sprite sheet.

Realized the sprites would be invalid on an NES, so I separated the body from the eyes. Made the background black, and added a few tentacle movement frames.

Is it any better? (I still have to fix the texture, I think)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Gors - 09-21-2008, 02:27 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Ultimate Ridley - 09-21-2008, 02:49 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Gors - 09-21-2008, 02:56 PM
RE: Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by BIG PIRANHA - 09-21-2008, 03:10 PM
RE: 8-bit-ish Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Ultimate Ridley - 09-23-2008, 06:20 PM
RE: 8-bit-ish Phantoon Sprite Sheet - by Ekoi - 09-24-2008, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)