Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Which Castlevania games do you like?
#29
oh also Dracula X Chronicles is awesome

if it weren't for the fact that it's a remade CV game, then it's also for the fact that it comes with the original version of Dracula X AAAANNNNDDDD Symphony of the Night

plus it's a pain in the balls to beat. I was so ecstatic over beating Death, then I found myself at the boss rush level and I stopped playing entirely (because it was so hard ; ___ ; )


Messages In This Thread
Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 04:31 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Sol - 11-05-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: Which Castlevania games do you like? - by Rosencrantz - 11-07-2010, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)