Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Prepares for critique
#1
Hopefully I can get some solid crit here. Judging by some other posts, you guys are real awesome. I am ready to learn. Big Grin

[Image: avhgm8.png][Image: lockernew-1.png][Image: WPCEntryWIP.png][Image: 33kyjax.png]

The first was made under a limited palette I was given for a competition, in which I came third. The second is something that I was doing almost as a practice with hue-shifting, and the last two are isometric wips. The final is Professor Oak's laboratory from Pokémon, and the penultimate one is shit some kind of random blob city.


Messages In This Thread
Prepares for critique - by Spherical Ice - 11-07-2010, 04:09 PM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Kitsu - 11-07-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Spherical Ice - 11-07-2010, 04:59 PM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 11-07-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Iceman404 - 11-07-2010, 10:09 PM
RE: Prepares for critique - by optimusprime - 11-08-2010, 12:30 AM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Spherical Ice - 11-08-2010, 02:26 AM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Gors - 11-08-2010, 09:23 AM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Spherical Ice - 11-08-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Prepares for critique - by Cobalt Blue - 11-08-2010, 11:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)