Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'll just say hi like everyone else
#5
Hello, and welcome to TSR.

How may I be of assistance ?
If you have no need for my help, I'll be on my way, then.
Have a nice stay.

Oh yes, one last thing ; be sure to pass by the rules center before making yourself at home.


Messages In This Thread
I'll just say hi like everyone else - by Hege - 11-05-2010, 01:50 AM
RE: I'll just say hi like everyone else - by Hege - 11-07-2010, 01:51 AM
RE: I'll just say hi like everyone else - by Lexou Duck - 11-07-2010, 04:48 AM
RE: I'll just say hi like everyone else - by Gors - 11-12-2010, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)