Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The most annoying video game sounds
#9
(11-06-2010, 12:24 PM)Sploder Wrote: Le'see, I bet fangames don't count (most of the time, they use the wrong sounds or they're too loud).

I know what you mean. Sometimes, I wish the developers of those would take the time to tweak each sound effect to make sure they're the right volume.


Messages In This Thread
The most annoying video game sounds - by LauriJ - 11-06-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gaia - 11-06-2010, 01:01 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by ThePortalGuru - 11-06-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 02-25-2011, 10:27 AM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Gors - 03-10-2011, 07:43 PM
RE: The most annoying video game sounds - by Zee - 03-10-2011, 08:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)