Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Novax's Ripping Projects
#3
Sorry for the massive delay. All of the Haruhi models will take time as I have to put them together. However, the Tales of Symphonia: DotNW ones should be ready as they are easier to clean/fix up. I do have a couple of Brawl models as well. I had to get rid of the skeleton has it looked messed up when porting, so that's the only thing you won't be able to get.


Messages In This Thread
Novax's Ripping Projects - by Novax - 10-14-2010, 05:34 AM
RE: Novax's Ripping Projects - by Zerox - 10-18-2010, 08:27 PM
RE: Novax's Ripping Projects - by Novax - 11-06-2010, 02:37 AM
RE: Novax's Ripping Projects - by Shadowth117 - 11-06-2010, 01:37 PM
RE: Novax's Ripping Projects - by mariokart64n - 03-11-2011, 05:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)