Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My thoughts so far on Lux Pain
#1
Just today I got the game Lux Pain for the DS. I played the crap out of it so far, and I find it quite entertaining. The sprites remind me of Phoenix Wright (anybody know if they are made by the same creator on not?). Some of the information from the worms creep me out though. So far I made it to day 4. Just another thing: Nola reminds me of Samus. Does anybody else think that? Maybe I'm just weird like that. Blank What do you guys think of the game?


Messages In This Thread
My thoughts so far on Lux Pain - by Daisydoll - 11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
RE: My thoughts so far on Lux Pain - by JarJar - 11-01-2010, 06:33 PM
RE: My thoughts so far on Lux Pain - by Shawn - 11-01-2010, 06:56 PM
RE: My thoughts so far on Lux Pain - by Proton - 11-01-2010, 07:09 PM
RE: My thoughts so far on Lux Pain - by Asther - 11-01-2010, 08:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)