Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
Thank you so much
Well this is already the hardest sprite I ripped, I was born 5 hours to get a decent animation, say you're 99% real repect the official game, but I've had all sorts of conflicts in order to extract the background, despite all has been very good, but from now Komatana = hell Gonna Puke
Here, appearances are deceiving and never better said
[Image: komatana.gif][Image: komatanaback.gif]
[Image: komatanasheet.png]
Kirikizam try to get to soon, hopefully not even the shadow of Komatana Embarassed

Well and here its evolution, Kirikizam ;P
[Image: kirikizam.gif][Image: kirikizamback.gif]
[Image: kirikizamsheet.png]

Now Meraruba, i love it
[Image: meraruba.gif][Image: merarubaback.gif]
[Image: merarubasheet.png]

And Urugamosu, tomorrow more ;P
[Image: urugamosu.gif][Image: urugamosuback.gif]
[Image: urugamosusheet.png]






Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 10-30-2010, 02:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)