Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

So I want to try Resident Evil.
#19
RE1 on the GC is really a lot more than just enhanced graphics


Messages In This Thread
So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Vipershark - 10-28-2010, 02:01 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by triptych - 10-28-2010, 02:04 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by triptych - 10-28-2010, 03:06 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Chutzpar - 10-28-2010, 06:47 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by FRET - 10-30-2010, 12:31 AM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Ton - 10-30-2010, 11:17 AM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Dazz - 10-30-2010, 11:38 AM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Chutzpar - 10-30-2010, 12:03 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by SKELTON S. SKELETON - 10-30-2010, 01:17 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Proton - 11-02-2010, 07:40 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 04:26 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Alucard - 11-05-2010, 10:11 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Proton - 11-05-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: So I want to try Resident Evil. - by Proton - 11-06-2010, 01:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)