09-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Actually I wanted to rip Superman too! He got his assists attacks (heart vision and arctic breath) and the running mini-game so he got a good variety of sprites ;p
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Ultimecia - 09-20-2008, 07:41 PM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Ton - 09-21-2008, 09:57 AM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-21-2008, 10:02 AM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Goemar - 09-21-2008, 12:49 PM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Ultimecia - 09-21-2008, 01:51 PM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Ultimecia - 09-22-2008, 01:20 AM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by LeleleleMAXIMUM - 09-22-2008, 09:36 AM
RE: W.I.P. - JLH: The Flash - Flash - by Ultimecia - 09-22-2008, 11:53 AM
|