Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

You take the good, you take the bad (Update Oct. 24, 2010)
#1
Anyone get that reference, or are you all too young?
Anyway, as you might have heard through the grape vine already, my laptop is dead. Yeah, it got a virus and the scan to fix it instead fried it. I'm trying to get it back up and running, but in the mean time Dazz is coming back to his old post and uploading sheets. So hopefully I can get enough money soon to get the compy back (or buy a new one). I'll be around on the forums and Facebook until then. Enjoy the sheets, and I'll see you when I see you!


Messages In This Thread
You take the good, you take the bad (Update Oct. 24, 2010) - by Ton - 10-23-2010, 11:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)