Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Rips (That I Stole!)
#1
Naruto Shipp?den: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu - Gekitou! Naruto vs. Sasuke

Sound Ninja:
[spoiler][Image: 8ad9fb788a0a5b312ca60e935968cdf2.PNG][/spoiler]

Bear:
[spoiler][Image: 31164bc1b1cfc6e6bcf17ed20b6564ab.PNG][/spoiler]

Crab:
[spoiler][Image: 76aee91d18c490c18f8f0ac608c0dffa.PNG][/spoiler]

Craw Ninja:
[spoiler][Image: 9d6328bbfcc418983261cd2ba9cf77bd.PNG][/spoiler]

Experimental Prisoners:
[spoiler][Image: 2f234f6758d409bb4c48fa70a2fa1156.PNG][/spoiler]

Puppet:
[spoiler][Image: 4e1e81d2fcc1ac01c2067bf2d30ea1b4.PNG][/spoiler]

Spider:
[spoiler][Image: b5b455b1e1ef4bddf15779d27d470c80.png][/spoiler]

Wolf:
[spoiler][Image: d0dc006e27c5188cdadcbbfc2e6871e7.png][/spoiler]

Water Effects:
[spoiler][Image: baa57c907df8ecbb8c24427df9111df8.PNG][/spoiler]

Kabuto:
[spoiler][Image: 06358ad98c8749ff485b4a7c3a309fe2.PNG][/spoiler]

Orochimaru:
[spoiler][Image: 1b92109d67508762d9314d355c2aadb4.PNG][/spoiler]

Naruto Shipp?den: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 5

Bat:
[spoiler][Image: 793db9f2f82076ffc4fcc67afc63c799.PNG][/spoiler]

Black Crow:
[spoiler][Image: 1bd0bbcf20d4ed90884fa6790805117d.PNG][/spoiler]

White Crow:
[spoiler][Image: cfe7dc0a214ab9b9eb5053c9b7b8015b.PNG][/spoiler]

Liquid Ninja:
[spoiler][Image: dad6b35506f4a8ddfaa65f84aa3d86da.PNG][/spoiler]

Puppet:
[spoiler][Image: 3c2880cef3b8c0d293a757c5015cd68d.PNG][/spoiler]

Slug:
[spoiler][Image: 868e7e9af6330145fb7a4b37d2b11e32.PNG][/spoiler]

Snake:
[spoiler][Image: 94e18cd481b32f18c1a6d7b721f76ecb.PNG][/spoiler]

Dunno who locked my first topic however there must be a reason for that, what's the reason?

what am thinking is i take out the roger-kun credit tag, that might be the reason but i already say sorry and i already put it back on.

It might be maneko who locked my first thread.


Messages In This Thread
My Rips (That I Stole!) - by Tecklop - 10-17-2010, 07:05 AM
RE: My Rips - by Ton - 10-17-2010, 10:06 AM
RE: My Rips - by -Q- - 10-17-2010, 06:16 PM
RE: My Rips - by Maneko - 10-17-2010, 09:20 PM
RE: My Rips - by Tecklop - 10-18-2010, 12:38 AM
RE: My Rips - by Random Talking Bush - 10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
RE: My Rips - by Maxpphire - 10-18-2010, 12:56 AM
RE: My Rips - by -Q- - 10-18-2010, 02:54 PM
RE: My Rips - by Tecklop - 10-18-2010, 09:13 PM
RE: My Rips - by Maneko - 10-18-2010, 12:53 PM
RE: My Rips - by Maneko - 10-18-2010, 10:12 PM
RE: My Rips - by Woppet* - 10-18-2010, 10:32 PM
RE: My Rips (That I Stole!) - by Ton - 10-18-2010, 10:58 PM
RE: My Rips (That I Stole!) - by Maneko - 10-18-2010, 11:14 PM
RE: My Rips (That I Stole!) - by Woppet* - 10-19-2010, 06:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)