10-16-2010, 11:00 AM
I don't have Paint on this computer. Crap, I'm screwed.
Well, I'M not screwed, just greatly inconvenienced.
Well, I'M not screwed, just greatly inconvenienced.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How can I save a palette to a PNG?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How can I save a palette to a PNG? - by TheouAegis - 10-10-2010, 03:50 AM
RE: How can I save a palette to a PNG? - by Maxpphire - 10-11-2010, 01:37 AM
RE: How can I save a palette to a PNG? - by Woppet* - 10-11-2010, 03:07 AM
RE: How can I save a palette to a PNG? - by TheouAegis - 10-16-2010, 11:00 AM
RE: How can I save a palette to a PNG? - by GaryASPG - 10-17-2010, 06:13 AM
|