Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: To better suit The Resource, should Midnight replace Flame as the default theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, sure. If I don't like it I can switch to one of the other themes!
68.42%
13 68.42%
Yes - so long as you change some things on Midnight.
5.26%
1 5.26%
No! I'm a purist!
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10)
#17
Out of the new Afresh flavors, I like Midnight more since it has the same level of contrast as Afresh Flame. The other colors are too light to me.


Messages In This Thread
Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-11-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Sol - 10-11-2010, 08:08 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Proton - 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-13-2010, 03:44 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Omega - 10-13-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Gold - 10-14-2010, 01:47 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Gold - 10-14-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Ngamer01 - 10-14-2010, 07:47 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-14-2010, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)