10-14-2010, 04:25 PM
I just think that all the new themes are kind of ugly. I admit that midnight is the least ugly of them but the colours are all just so jarring. :/
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: To better suit The Resource, should Midnight replace Flame as the default theme? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Yeah, sure. If I don't like it I can switch to one of the other themes! | 13 | 68.42% | |
| Yes - so long as you change some things on Midnight. | 1 | 5.26% | |
| No! I'm a purist! | 5 | 26.32% | |
| Total | 19 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|