Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: To better suit The Resource, should Midnight replace Flame as the default theme?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, sure. If I don't like it I can switch to one of the other themes!
68.42%
13 68.42%
Yes - so long as you change some things on Midnight.
5.26%
1 5.26%
No! I'm a purist!
26.32%
5 26.32%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10)
#12
But you are not gonna be using either of them anyway? Also do you like it just because you like red over blue or is there an actual forum based reason? (describe so maybe issues can be fixed.)

Also it is gonna revert back to afresh in the resource area it has been decided already that each one will have the right color and stuff. Not sure if a way could be made to turn this off but tbh I found it cool that it could be done. If not then I guess the most helpful advice I could give you is to not go in the resource section. (which isn't very much sorry.)


Messages In This Thread
Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-11-2010, 07:52 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Sol - 10-11-2010, 08:08 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Proton - 10-12-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-13-2010, 03:44 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Omega - 10-13-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Gold - 10-14-2010, 01:47 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Maxpphire - 10-14-2010, 01:50 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Gold - 10-14-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: Afresh New Look (TSRc, 11/10/10) - by Kosheh - 10-14-2010, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)