Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[In Development][Playable]Sega Brawlers Megamix
#52
YO Folks. I've realized that it's been a few months since I've been here, so I thought I should update it. First of all, this game is now called "Sega Brawlers Megamix". I'm naming it after the sega saturn game called "Fighters Megamix". Turns out, Sega actually did make a fighting game pitting some of their characters against each other, but the majority were from Virtue Fighter and Fighting Vipers, but a few other characters were involved, like Bean and Bark from sonic the fighters, and honey, he was suppose to be a cat girl features in the fighters, but was given a human form:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i_1rUJfZ8g

I've also got screenshots of my past updates:
[Image: bor0005.th.gif][Image: bor0003.th.gif][Image: bor0013.th.gif][Image: sheeto.th.png][Image: epsiloneagle.th.gif][Image: anim052.th.png][Image: beamsheet.th.png][Image: eagle3.th.gif][Image: eagle4.th.gif]

Lastly, here's some of my latest videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo7mWUW_HH0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7Fh6FRX...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHsmxKDyW...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-CsKs89D...re=related

That's all, and I'll start keeping this thread updated again, so more vids and pics will be posted soon.

X)


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawlers - by SmithyGCN - 09-02-2009, 01:49 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawlers - by Ton - 09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Codestar - 09-08-2009, 06:14 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Alpha Six - 09-08-2009, 06:19 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Codestar - 09-08-2009, 06:25 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Voyage 34 - 11-01-2009, 08:31 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Rosencrantz - 11-01-2009, 08:43 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Alpha Six - 11-03-2009, 05:23 AM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Rickhog - 11-07-2009, 04:25 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Ekoi - 11-10-2009, 03:08 AM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Ton - 11-10-2009, 03:18 AM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Cobalt Blue - 11-10-2009, 07:34 AM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Vipershark - 11-10-2009, 09:41 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Ton - 11-10-2009, 10:02 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Ton - 11-10-2009, 10:25 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Cobalt Blue - 11-16-2009, 10:58 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Cobalt Blue - 11-19-2009, 08:55 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Cobalt Blue - 11-20-2009, 11:37 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Kriven - 01-28-2010, 09:41 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by Ton - 01-29-2010, 03:42 AM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by ~DrakoRero~ - 04-17-2010, 10:09 PM
RE: Sega Genesis Mega Brawler - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 10-13-2010, 10:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)