Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
(10-13-2010, 09:25 AM)Poktendo Wrote: @Denub89

Sorry, I can do that but I'm lazy and I'm always posting flipnotes on HATENA.

@Everyone

Thanks Everyone! I will continue with these and I will also post the other sprites in a zip.! Sorry if I caused any trouble with it in a zip.?! But, I will be doing more! Also, Where do you get those Sprite boxes that they use on the sprite resource? Please Answer! What SEREBII always says: But 'till next time...
The thing is, we don't want the sprites in a zip, they need to be in a sprite sheet like everyone else is doing.

(10-13-2010, 09:25 AM)Poktendo Wrote: See ya later![LOL! Not LATER! LOL!] (School Hours 9:10 - 3:26)
just for future reference, things like that aren't handled here very nicely. The site is already trying to act more professional. I don't want to sound like a backseat mod, but I'm warning you typing things like that isn't very good for a first impression.



Also, now that I look at it, ClowcardRuler, the Erufuun's cotton neck thing has a jiggling piece that looks out of place. Is it supposed to be like that?
Also, are you going to post the sprite sheets once finished?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Baegal - 10-13-2010, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)