10-13-2010, 04:35 AM
Here you are. Lot more frames than I thought. I tried to arrange it as best as possible. Many actions in-game use the same frames so I removed frames that were the same.
Cheers.
![[Image: kensf2010complete.png]](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6228/kensf2010complete.png)
Cheers.
![[Image: kensf2010complete.png]](http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/6228/kensf2010complete.png)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Theforeshadower - 10-09-2010, 03:34 AM
RE: Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Ton - 10-09-2010, 08:16 AM
RE: Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Theforeshadower - 10-13-2010, 04:35 AM
RE: Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Theforeshadower - 10-16-2010, 02:01 AM
RE: Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Theforeshadower - 10-16-2010, 04:24 AM
RE: Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight - by Xenterex - 07-10-2013, 04:34 AM
|