My second posting on the site, I hope you will accept it, I would be grateful =)
This sheet, I made for project of my fangame, but I decided post one sheet version for public use, and here contain sprites based on 8-bit classic moviments, also MVC and MMX5 poses. I focused more on using MM7 as a base for expressions, and color palettes, some sprites from MM7 were also edited the size to my sheet.
I believe it is useful for FanGames and animations. =)
![[Image: megamann7th.png]](http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6148/megamann7th.png)
![[Image: megaman7newstyle.png]](http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/84/megaman7newstyle.png)
I thank you in advance, and hopefully that you accept it
This sheet, I made for project of my fangame, but I decided post one sheet version for public use, and here contain sprites based on 8-bit classic moviments, also MVC and MMX5 poses. I focused more on using MM7 as a base for expressions, and color palettes, some sprites from MM7 were also edited the size to my sheet.
I believe it is useful for FanGames and animations. =)
![[Image: megamann7th.png]](http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6148/megamann7th.png)
![[Image: megaman7newstyle.png]](http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/84/megaman7newstyle.png)
I thank you in advance, and hopefully that you accept it

