09-20-2008, 04:56 PM
I think the blue is too bright.. and the shading on their faces is a bit too dark?
But they look good otherwise.
But they look good otherwise.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by ssbkid - 09-20-2008, 04:44 PM
RE: So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by Gold - 09-20-2008, 04:56 PM
RE: So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by Solink - 09-20-2008, 04:58 PM
RE: So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by Ton - 09-21-2008, 10:02 AM
RE: So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by ssbkid - 09-24-2008, 05:31 PM
RE: So I revamped my old Ice climbers sprites - by Ton - 09-24-2008, 07:07 PM
|