Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SSBB PictoChat
#1
Wink 
Sorry about my "Dr. Melee Mario" thing, I took what you said and thought about it. Recolors shouldn't be posted on the forums. But, I DO have a submission. As in the title, I have made a Custom PictoChat. No recolors. All custom. I originally made it for my game 'Smash Bros War', but decided to share it with the people of tSR. If you could, can you place this in the Custom/Edited Super Smash Bros. Series under Brawl stages, please? Thank you in advance.

[Image: 59b4fb6a5172af873c22987ee90f728956f4d121.png]


Messages In This Thread
SSBB PictoChat - by Silver7890 - 10-09-2010, 08:03 PM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Locked Achievement - 10-10-2010, 04:00 AM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Lexou Duck - 10-10-2010, 04:17 AM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Silver7890 - 10-10-2010, 10:05 AM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Locked Achievement - 10-10-2010, 11:12 AM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Silver7890 - 10-10-2010, 11:17 AM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Gors - 10-10-2010, 04:54 PM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by PJAMA - 10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
RE: SSBB PictoChat - by Locked Achievement - 10-11-2010, 01:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)