Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Any tips for a person who wants to start game collecting at a small pace?
#1

I happen to be a fan of crossover games, and I mean a HUGE fan. I really love crossover games to the point where I'll just buy them just because it's a crossover game, even though the game sucks. I've been meaning to start collecting crossover games and I've starting compiling a list of crossover games that I would like to get, but I don't know if I should start now.

In order to start collecting, I'll need game systems both old and new and a place to put them in. In my current condition, that's just not possible because I live in a cramp place with my family with nowhere to put them in. So I decided to just start slowly and just buy small things like promotional stuff and guides. Of course I'll buy games for the system's I already own but I don't know if I should buy games for systems I don't own, because I'll eventually buy them in the future when I have more space and more money to spend.

Those are some ideas but I don't really know how to go about this. How can I start a game collection with limited space and money?


Messages In This Thread
Any tips for a person who wants to start game collecting at a small pace? - by TKGB - 10-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)