Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

.BRRES Model Viewer\Converter
#5
I would like to point out that once you have your desired game to rip from, you need to use a program to extract the brres files from. I don't know if it's allowed to be known here, but Wii Scrubber does exactly that. Just wanted to make it friendlier to some. I'm currently ripping from the Haruhi game listed. Problem is, their models are broken up into parts, but I'll see what I can do for fun.


Messages In This Thread
.BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Zerox - 09-28-2010, 12:35 AM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Eafg - 10-04-2010, 04:09 AM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Novax - 10-06-2010, 05:10 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 09-26-2011, 08:37 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Roxas358 - 09-28-2011, 08:49 AM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 10-03-2011, 10:23 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Roxas358 - 10-03-2011, 11:14 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 10-04-2011, 09:29 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 10-07-2011, 08:02 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Roxas358 - 10-07-2011, 08:53 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 10-07-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Roxas358 - 10-07-2011, 10:14 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by yoyonerd - 10-07-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Carpaccio - 10-27-2011, 08:06 AM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Carpaccio - 10-27-2011, 03:48 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by arn.zhan - 01-21-2012, 08:51 PM
RE: .BRRES Model Viewer\Converter - by Garamonde - 01-21-2012, 10:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)