Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What do I need to play MIDI's in Win98?
#1

I had a computer just lying around, doing nothing. It's an old computer that's around 10 years old or so because it has a Win 98 sticker on it, but it had XP installed. I bought it back when I had no money but now I have a new computer. So I decided to convert it to Win98. I bought an installation disk and everything is back to how it was, except it wont play MIDI's or any media file for that matter. So what do I get to make it play MIDI's. I want to play some old games I have but I can't hear any music.


Messages In This Thread
What do I need to play MIDI's in Win98? - by TKGB - 10-05-2010, 11:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)