Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

rythym heaven wii
#7
Smooth Moves was creative and great, but I ended up failing at minigames a lot of times because of the unprecision of the Wii Remote. You could see that they tried their best at Smooth Moves to make sure that you use the Wii Remote in a way that is more probable to respond, trying to dodge its limitations, and they did it really well, but in the end, it still was kinda troublesome sometimes.

I don't know how Rhythm Tengoku plays exactly, since I never played it, but I heard it was pretty similar to how WarioWare works +/- (of course, it was made by the same team), so I feel that if this uses WiiMotion Plus, it might end up really well.


Messages In This Thread
rythym heaven wii - by DioShiba - 09-29-2010, 06:06 PM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by Sengir - 09-29-2010, 06:09 PM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-29-2010, 06:11 PM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by X Gamer 66 - 09-29-2010, 11:11 PM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by Koopaul - 09-30-2010, 12:09 AM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by Jdaster64 - 09-30-2010, 12:58 AM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by Rökkan - 09-30-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: rythym heaven wii - by Koopaul - 09-30-2010, 03:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)