Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Divine Insect's Genesis / Mega Drive rips (new stuff!)
#6
*performs a bit of thread necromancy*

Well, this sheet came out of the blue.

[Image: technotower_icon.png]

A few days ago, MarkeyJester over at Sonic Retro posted a SonED2-compatible dissasembly of Sonic Crackers (link to thread here). So of course, I had to rip it. Turns out the current project files for SonED2 are a bit borked...The foreground files load fine, but the background files crash the editor. Luckily, Hivebrain posted a .bin file of World 2 inserted into Sonic 2 from previous research of his. So with some clever use of the keyboard's print screen button, I was able to use Esrael's Sonic Editor II to get the background stuff for the sheet using that .bin file.

No, I haven't forgotten about my Sonic CD rips. There will be more of those on the way in the Other Systems forum. This was just a random little suprise that I just had to get my little hands on and have fun with. Wink


Messages In This Thread
RE: Divine Insect's Genesis / Mega Drive rips (Sonic 1!) - by Divine Insect - 09-29-2010, 12:27 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)