Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread
#47
His right shoulder (viewer's left) does not look quite right, its giving a bit of lightsource confliction with the rest of the piece.
I've not had any experience shading metal, so I'm not sure what advice I can give to correct that, but it just doesn't look right with this attempt to give his shoulder depth and keep the same lightsource.


Messages In This Thread
RE: TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-15-2010, 08:20 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-17-2010, 07:15 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Wes - 09-27-2010, 08:16 PM
RE: TUGS - Round 2 - Beginner WIP Thread - by Nindo - 09-28-2010, 09:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)