Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT][UNPAID TEAM][PLAYABLE] Metal Gear Linke
#7
Rightio, thanks for the tip.

For voices, are you familiar with the MGS1 cast? If not, I've posted some youtube links anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZG-RJCUYs This is the Psycho Mantis fight. You can hear the voices of Mantis, Snake, Meryl and the Colonel in that video. Naomi is in there too, but I don't like her so I'm not including her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKLc3ZIVxew This is actually from the Gamecube remake of MGS1. This shows Liquid in Metal Gear Rex fighting Snake. It also shows Gray Fox saving Snake's skinny ass, in an extremely kick-ass kinda fashion. You can hear the voices of those three characters in that video.

That covers everybody, I think. Gimme a shout if you're still keen, or if I've missed anybody. Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT][UNPAID TEAM] Metal Gear Linke - by Tank Eater - 09-28-2010, 12:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)