Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT][UNPAID TEAM][PLAYABLE] Metal Gear Linke
#3
Righto, thanks mate. I changed the tags. Genki ^_^

Also, I have decided to upload an executable file for you all to have a look at, but I get an error message saying "The type of file that you attached is not allowed. Please remove the attachment or choose a different type." How can I upload my executable if it says that?

But as soon as I can correct that, I've got a file ready for you to have a look at. However, this is a VERY early version, and I am aware of a few bugs.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FANGAME][IN DEVELOPMENT][UNPAID TEAM] Metal Gear Linke - by Tank Eater - 09-27-2010, 10:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)