Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need some advice.
#2
desing wise

its just below the point where it has any kind of desing element. mean, it looks like a zeppelin and thats all one can say about it. and the shading would depend entirely on the enviroment where you place the object. in other words, you'd need to actually show a complete lineart in order to tell what else needs to be added/removed/fixed.


Messages In This Thread
I need some advice. - by TPoe - 09-26-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by Cobalt Blue - 09-26-2010, 11:26 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by ThePortalGuru - 09-26-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by Gors - 09-27-2010, 09:38 AM
RE: I need some advice. - by TPoe - 09-28-2010, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)