Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need some advice.
#1
I'm having a little trouble with this. It's not done yet, but I'd like to atleast finish the top part.
[Image: image2wl.png]

I need help on how to shade it, I'm terrible with colors and not that great with shading.

Also I'd like some general critique with the design as well if you have any. (Anything to change remove add etc.)


Messages In This Thread
I need some advice. - by TPoe - 09-26-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by Cobalt Blue - 09-26-2010, 11:26 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by ThePortalGuru - 09-26-2010, 11:43 PM
RE: I need some advice. - by Gors - 09-27-2010, 09:38 AM
RE: I need some advice. - by TPoe - 09-28-2010, 10:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)