Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Dr. Finished Melee Mario
#3
/incredibly/ incomplete; and a lazy edit of Superstar Saga Mario. I mean, there are 2 more games of that series out there, widen your horizons a tad, yeah?

I can tell you now that we're not going to accept a custom sheet this simple and for such an obvious edit. I'm moving this to Sprite Discussion for you; but I'll tell you now that we don't take well to edits here. Go Custom or Go Home.


Messages In This Thread
Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by Silver7890 - 09-25-2010, 06:31 PM
RE: Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by Lexou Duck - 09-25-2010, 06:42 PM
RE: Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-25-2010, 07:05 PM
RE: Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by Jdaster64 - 09-25-2010, 07:08 PM
RE: Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by Silver7890 - 09-25-2010, 07:19 PM
RE: Dr. Finished Melee Mario - by Gors - 09-25-2010, 07:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)