Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II
#62
Slight not-so-huge bump ahead. There's a couple of new sheets in the first post, both coming from the Metroid universe. "Metroid: Fusion", to be exact.
Let's go give a lookie to the classifications.

1. Zazabi
And the award for "Most bizzarre-looking creature in the Metroid universe" goes to this... whatever it is. I mean, just look at it!
Anyway, seeing I was in the area at the time, I thought I'd do a tilerip of this thing. Gotta love VBA's tile viewer.

2. B.O.X. Security Robot
Again, gotta thank VBA's tile viewer for this rip.
The sheet includes pretty much every tile from both encounters(You fight this thing twice in the game: In Sector 3[PYR] and Sector 6[NOC].).

As always, check the first post for the sheets. Also, note to self: Remember to update Landseek sheet with pre-MS5 sprites(Crud, they changed THAT too?!?).


Messages In This Thread
RE: Gussprint's Submissions REMIX - Part II - by Gussprint - 09-19-2008, 04:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)