Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Maru & Badnik Trooper
#11
I say just stick with Maru. I have no clue if its a boy's name or not, but I've seen a number of instances of people being named names that are usually meant for the opposite gender in everyday life.

And Valfor, I'd have to agree that it'd be better if you actually knew the subject you were arguing about better.


Messages In This Thread
Maru & Badnik Trooper - by DerZocker - 09-20-2010, 04:35 PM
RE: Maru - by E-Man - 09-20-2010, 04:54 PM
RE: Maru - by Shadowth117 - 09-20-2010, 09:55 PM
RE: Maru - by valforwing - 09-20-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: Maru - by Zerox - 09-21-2010, 02:09 AM
RE: Maru - by Novax - 09-21-2010, 03:26 AM
RE: Maru - by DerZocker - 09-22-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: Maru - by valforwing - 09-24-2010, 09:31 AM
RE: Maru - by Shawn - 09-24-2010, 12:26 PM
RE: Maru - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-24-2010, 12:13 PM
RE: Maru - by Shadowth117 - 09-24-2010, 01:02 PM
RE: Maru - by DerZocker - 09-24-2010, 02:44 PM
RE: Maru & Badnik Trooper - by valforwing - 09-24-2010, 11:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)