Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How do I turn off anti-aliasing in Windows 7 (Solved)
#13
It's actually different on 7, but lets ignore that problem for now.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of Paint, here's another yet more serious issue I'm having. Sometimes whenever I try to save an image in Paint, I often get this:
[Image: teamjk.png]
Whenever that happens, it deletes my work entirely leaving a completely blank image. Absolutely nothing! Nada! And no way of getting the complete image back, unless I select all and copy, but that won't always help me since this usually happens whenever I try to save. Is there anyway, of preventing this for future projects?


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I turn off anti-aliasing in Windows 7 - by A.J. Nitro - 09-23-2010, 07:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)