Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP burning oil keg from Donkey Kong Country
#3
(09-18-2008, 01:06 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Gah, I did this, too. I won't be able to upload for another 4 hours though...

Oops again. Looks like we should see which sprites we have ripped to see who has what. Sorry for the trouble. I actually ripped these a long time ago, but had not done anything with them.

Maybe I'll see about a few of the animated backgrounds next or something.

EDIT: how do you rip the sprites that would have another sprite overlapping it? Like, to get the tire bounce animation, a character would be on top of it. Or an enemy's death animation would have that animated burst star on top of him. I've no clue how you get rid of overlapping sprites.


Messages In This Thread
RE: WIP burning oil keg from Donkey Kong Country - by granville - 09-18-2008, 01:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)